This is what I’ve learned so far on my 23rd day of daily watercolor painting.
- You paint with the water and the paper as much as you do with the actual paints– this oil painter had no idea.
- At least I’m not an Atlanta fan
- I didn’t start out on January 1st with the intention of painting football paintings– the thought has never even crossed my mind. It just happened, and I can’t seem to stop (mostly because it’s therapy from that atrocious no-call I can’t quite let go of). This is the beauty of a 31 in 31– a small devotion engenders new paths you didn’t see coming.
- I’m still going to paint birds and I’m still going to use oil and a palette knife. I feel myself longing for both already. But there’s a lot of water color exploration left in me too.
- I still have so much to learn about painting
- I’ll always love a good sack– especially if it’s on Matt Ryan.